Health Department

Environmental Health


Baker County Health Department provides water testing kits for the public through Table Rock Analytical Labs and Magic Valley Labs. The kits test for Bacteria (including Coliforms), Nitrates (minerals), and Arsenic. Once you receive your water test kit supplies from the Health Department you can submit the water samples and fees to the above labs.

For More Information Contact:
Table Rock Analytical Laboratory
419 SW 5th Street
Pendleton, OR 97801

Magic Valley Lab
210 Addison Avenue
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: 1-208-733-4250
Fax: 1-888-733-4250

The Health Department has temporary food licenses for special events

For Restaurant and Food Site Inspections please call:

Craig Geddes, MPH REHS
251 B Street West
Vale, OR 97918
(541) 473-5186
Fax: (541) 473-5580
Web: Malheur County Environmental Health Services

2200 4th Street
Baker City, OR 97814
Phone: (541) 523-8211
Fax: (541) 523-8242
TTY: 1-800-735-2900

Baker County Health Department (BCHD) is available to all, that no individual is excluded from participation, denied benefits, or subject to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion, culture and/or financial status.