Women, Infants, and Children
What is WIC?
It’s a nutrition program.
What are the requirements to join WIC?
- WIC is available to pregnant women, breast feeding mothers, post partum women up to 6 months, and children under the age of 5 years old.
- If you have an adjunct income such as OHP, food stamps, and TANF then you automatically qualify!
- You will need to bring in the following proofs as well: Income, Identity, and Residency
Oregon WIC Approved Foods
WIC Eligibility Guidelines
What services does WIC provide?
- Nutrition Education
- Breastfeeding Promotion and Support
- Referral to Other Health Programs
- Healthy, Supplemental Foods
WIC is currently operating Monday – Wednesday’s from 8 to 5
WIC Coordinator: Anna Clark
WIC Dietitian: Mandy Peterson, RD, LD
3330 Pocahontas Road
Baker City, OR 97814
Phone: (541) 523-8211
Fax: (541) 523-8242
Baker County Health Department (BCHD) is available to all, that no individual is excluded from participation, denied benefits, or subject to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion, culture and/or financial status.