Road Department


Please be prepared to report the following information:
  • 1. Is the road completely closed, washed out, or is traffic still able to get through? Is it due to mudslide, downed tree, failed structure (e.g. culvert or bridge), etc.?
  • 2. Accurate size of material in road causing the emergency (e.g. if tree or fallen rocks block road, how big is the tree or how big are the rocks?)
    Note: This is required in order for Baker County to determine what type of equipment is needed to correct the problem.
  • 3. Give your name and phone number in the event more information is needed. Time and location. Be specific.
  • 4. Please call the Baker County Road Department first at 523-6417. If office is closed call the Baker County Sheriff's Department at 523-6415.