Baker County Justice Court District
The front of your summons tells you:
1. If you have been charged with a CRIME or VIOLATION.
2. Where you are to appear. The address for Baker County Justice Court is 1995 Third Street, Baker City, Oregon 97814. Phone 541-523-8213. Directions are available on this website.
3. The type of offense(s) alleged.
4. The base fine amount imposed.
5. Your court appearance Date, Time and Location.
The back of your summons tells you:
1. If you are charged with a CRIME you must appear at the time and place set by the summons or if the summons says 'lodged', at the time and place listed on your release agreement from the jail.
2. If you are charged with a violation(s) the options available to you when responding to the charges on the citation are:
For Traffic violations do one (and only one) of the options listed below:
Option 1 - Personally appear at the court at the appearance time indicated on your citation to enter a plea or before that time, to orally request a trial. You have a right to trial, and if you plead not guilty when you appear, the court will mail you a notice of the date and time of your trial.
Baker County Courthouse
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814