Baker County Emergency Management works with other organizations to provide
support to the residents of Baker County in case of an emergency. It is
important that the citizens of Baker County do their part to ensure the
safety of their families in a time of emergency. You should prepare for
any emergency so that you and your family can have what you need until
Some important things to do to prepare for an emergency are:
- Develop a family contact plan, of what to do, where to go, and who to call
in case an emergency happens during the day when people are at school and
- Keep updated emergency kits for your entire family.
- Prepare an evacuation plan.
- Have an emergency contact out of the area that everyone can call in case
- If you own a business in Baker County, develop an emergency for your employees
and ensure that they are trained on how to handle different emergencies
- Visit our related links to learn other ways to prepare for an emergency.
1995 Third St
Phone: (541) 523-8200
Fax: (541) 523-8201